Conducting a formal consultation meeting with a employee whose position is now no longer required is often stressful and confrontational. Make good use of this clearly set out fairly™ tool to gain the confidence necessary to get on top of the issue at hand and ensure your consultation meeting covers all the issues needed for compliance with both the Fair Work Act and procedural fairness.
This tool provides an easy to follow script to guide employers though their formal redundancy consultation meeting with an employee whose position has been abolished.
Why you should purchase this product
- Provides employers with a step by step process in conducting an effective formal consultation meeting with an employee
- Covers all the requirements of the Fair Work Act as well as procedural fairness issues
- Places an emphasis on exploring possible redeployment opportunities
- Sets out the process for progressing the matter if redeployment is not possible
- Provides a documented record of your meeting
- Easy to understand with clear examples provided
Did you know??? This product is included in the fairly Terminating for Redundancy Toolkit
Ready to fairly complete the termination process??? If you have completed all the parts of the redundancy process and you’re now looking for a termination letter template, we have created the ideal product for you.